Happy Rainy Saturday! I love a good rainy day, esp. one where I could be hunkered down in my crafty room. I am knee deep in Grad cards, and I will take a break after today to show you something else. I think.
First off, I want to thank Suzanne Dahlberg once again. She finished up my blog décor and I’ve got it all added on. Hoping this place looks lovely. I love it!!
I picked up the latest sketch over at Feeling Sketchy and set to work on this card. I decided that the hats from Papertrey Ink’s For the Graduate would work where the stars in the sketch were. Then I just grabbed a piece of scrap paper to draw my colors from.
I stamped the hats and the bottom CLASS OF in Ripe Avacado ink on the white cardstock. I really despise the numbers that are in this set, as they always stamp crappy. Yes… I am 100% blaming the stamps and not the operator.
I am off to visit some ladies house’s today. They wanted to check out the new house, so I said I had to come see there’s as well. LOL.
I was also jotting down my list of projects that need to be done, and that I want to do. May is going to slow down on the blog for crafty things. However, here is my list in no particular order.
1. New bag. My SU demo had the cutest bag from SU and I know I can re-create it.
2. David’s quilt. I got him a Lorax kit and I need to get it done. Probably Fall.
3. Bathroom Cabinet. This is almost done. I am looking for a vessel sink and then hook it up. I’ll share when it’s done.
4. Pillows. I saw the cutest pillows made from gunny sacks and I want a couple NOW!!
5. Gramma’s blanket. I shared that with you and it will probably be fall before this one gets done.
6. True Love Sign. This was something I saw on Pinterest. I have all the materials, just need to get them done.
7. Cards. Right now it’s Grad and Mother’s Day. Soon, Father’s Day and Summer. Plus always needing the regulars.
8. Packing and Moving. I am slowly going for it, but I plan to hit things pretty hard in the next coming weeks.
9. Preparing the new house. I am only a couple week’s away from painting out there. I’ll be doing it mostly myself and I’m happy with that. I will share rooms as I complete them.
10. Finishing my book. I’ve been reading 11/22/63 by Stephan King since early January. And I am not even half way through. But who has time with 1-9.